Brad King Communication Services
Implementing core public relations strategies while remaining on the technological cutting edge of digital marketing and social networking, Brad King Communications creates themes, message points and specifically tailored story angles used to attract interest and coverage from a broad range of media outlets. We work with our clients to help plan and execute on-site events and familiarization tours for broadcast, print and on-line journalists from across the globe. We work closely with various panels and publications that rate golf courses. We make public relations appearances on behalf of the client; and help counsel and consult regarding advertising and marketing programs, and corporate communications. And we implement other strategic communication devices such as company positioning, media list development, press kit and Web site development, newsletter production, and writing news releases, brochures and fact sheets.
- Strategically court various media contacts including all major golf, lifestyle and business magazines plus a number of select statewide, regional, national and international newspapers and publications, Web sites and broadcast outlets to ensure that our clients become a regular topic of coverage and conversation in the world of high-end golf living. Our current, custom media list exceeds 500.
- Build a Top 10 to Own Media List.
- Distribute a strategically planned, specific press release highlighting our clients and their exceptional club, service, residential offerings and member amenities.
- Monitor editorial calendars and media leads, and pitch story ideas accordingly.
- Leverage established relationships with the respective golf course ranking executives at Golfweek, Golf Digest and Golf Magazine and work to secure individual visits by them.
- Messaging and copy writing for client web site, collateral, membership materials, etc.
- Assistance with member outreach, correspondence and communications.
- Web site design and marketing (key words, search engine optimization and pay per click), along with social media engagement (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube). Note that all web site editorial, copywriting and messaging are covered in the above deliverables.
- Leverage editor/writer/reporter relationships to generate client press coverage.
- Write and distribute press releases across wide variety of golf, sports, business, and lifestyle media as well as Businesswire/PR Newswire and others.
- Coordinate email pitch to accompany press releases directly to reporters on mutually agreed upon target media list.
- Follow up/phone calls to reporters.
- Facilitate resulting media interviews.
- Monitor, collect and organize press coverage.
- Leverage news hooks for meetings, feature stories and inclusion in trend pieces.
- Develop creative and compelling story ideas and pitch them to industry trade and business media outlets to secure placements of ongoing developments.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and general news environment.
- Leverage opportunities to communicate differentiation based on competitive positioning.
- Influence members of the press through awareness and education of client philosophies, expertise and competitive differentiators.
- Draft and submit byline abstracts to appropriate media outlets. Pursue and secure placement of byline articles.
- Adapt articles from existing content from client, such as Web site blogs and testimonials.